Saturday 10 December 2011

Competition Time

Here are the selections for this weekend's football. Friendly Tipster League leader Geoff goes with:

while Mark J's (home win) selections are:
The Random Draw picks are:
The Green Pullover goes with the following draws:
although Torquay scored in the 90+4' last night v Barnet to upset the first one and while his blog gives a price of 3.3 for the Bologna v AC Milan match, the price I'm using is the 4.3 available on Betfair.
Competition time. It's one of the downsides of the decimal system that 10 is not exactly divisible by three. I got some strange looks when I celebrated the 33 1/3rd anniversary of my birth by taking a trip to Florida and the Bahamas, but to me, that milestone was more significant that my 20th, 25th or 30th such anniversaries. I guess my 10th was fairly significant, since my age was now measured in two digits, but hitting one-third of a century was a big deal to me.

This blog is now approaching 1/3 of a million hits and to mark the occasion, I'm offering a can't lose deal for my loyal readers. Guess the date when 333,333 will be hit, and win a free £333.33 Betfair bet on anything but horse-racing or dogs! Or you can break it down into three bets of £111.11. If the bet or bets lose, you lose nothing, but you win nothing either. If your bet wins, I'll keep a third, but two thirds of the winnings are yours.

E-mail the date of the 333,333rd hit to me with your PayPal e-mail address by December 13th to be qualified. XX Draw Subscribers (and family members) get three entries. In the event that there is more than one winning entry, the £333.33 will be divided by the number of winning entries. Go.

No comments: