Saturday 27 March 2010

Cake Or Death?


A decent day on the football early on undone by an ill-timed dabble in the Bolton Wanderers v Manchester United Under/Over 3.5 goals market. Where was the discipline I mentioned a couple of days ago? The bet was made for no reason other than trying to nick a few quid while I fill out spreadsheets and research the basketball games starting later today. Idiot.

Football Elite had a losing Recommended Bet in Mainz (L 0-2 v Wolfsburg) and one match to come, but their two short-list selections both won - Hull City beat Fulham 2-0 at 2.54 and Roma beat Internazionale 2-1 at a decent 2.78.

I am still receiving the Sports Betting Professor's tips despite not paying for them, so I will continue to report on these. Tonight's selection would be a Bet A for me in his staking system of Bets A, B and C, with bets B and C only if the previous bet didn't win.

A brief word about my last post. I didn't mean to imply that bloggers only give up blogging because of a bad patch. A bad patch is one thing we all have to suffer through from time to time - I'm in the midst of one myself right now - but there's also this thing called life that often gets in the way of the free time you need to blog. I just happen to be at a time in my life where I have a job that allows me to work strange hours, many of them from home.

No comments: