Sunday 23 June 2013

The Wanderer Returns

My travels for this summer are sadly at an end, and work begins on completing the numbers from last season's XX Draws, and looking forward to next season. I have had a few requests for the numbers to be sliced and diced in various ways, and will endeavour to have these completed in the next few days.

Some of you may recall that my XX Draw Selections earned me a bonus hamper last Christmas,

courtesy of Steve from Australia - currently living La Dolce Vita in Italy, although if he is searching for the happiness and love that Marcelo was seeking in Fellini's classic film by the same name, I hope for a better ending for Steve. It was a very generous gesture, all too rare in the world of betting in my experience.

However, come the end of the season, and another much appreciated gesture, this time from my old friend and frequent supplier of content for this blog, Scott, who very generously sent me a bottle of my favourite tipple (pictured below) last month as an extra thank you for the XX Draws this season.

Clearly I am setting my prices far too low, but as a giver by nature, I should remind prospective subscribers that last seasons prices are being continued for another season, and that the early-bird special price of £99 expires at the end of June, which is not too many days away. After that, the price is a still very reasonable £149: PayPal to CalcioCassini@aol.com

Per selection, with an estimated 500+ selections, that's quite a deal.

In other news, the 2012-13 NBA season has finally concluded with pre-season favourites Miami Heat winning, but not as easily as might have been expected coming within a whisker of losing Game 6 and the series. The Super Premium Charge means that my in-play involvement in this sport was a lot less this season, and profits were consequently down too, but the sport continues to be one of the best for trading. It's a shame the same can't be said for the NHL whose final series is currently in progress, with the Chicago Blackhawks leading the Boston Bruins and very poor liquidity. 

And finally, if you are looking for an inspiring film, you might want to take a look at this story with which I have a personal connection.


No comments: