Friday 13 September 2013

Something For The Weekend

The Football Analyst has his selections in for the weekend, and they are:

Home Wins for Macclesfield Town v Alfreton Town and Newport County v Morecambe

Away Wins for Braintree Town @ Grimsby Town, Oldham Athletic @ Rotherham United, Swindon Town @ Wolverhampton Wanderers, Torquay United @ Rochdale and AFC Wimbledon @ Chesterfield.

Skeeve had one selection in action tonight, but Luton Town went down at Wrexham which means the slenderest of leads as we head into the weekend proper. Lucky for me that the selection arrived too late for me to put any of my hard-earned money on it - note to Skeeve - some people need more than 90 minutes or so notice!


There were a couple of excellent comments on my post earlier regarding risk from Matthew, and I shall return to this topic and the comments later in the weekend, but they have been published and are worth checking out.

No comments: