Saturday 23 May 2009

King James And League Two


Nerves still jangling after game one of the Cleveland Cavaliers v Orlando Magic series, and game two showed I have learned my lesson. Once again the Cavaliers opened up a big lead, at one point 23 points, and traded as low as 1.02. This time I went back to the strategy that have served me well over the years and layed them low. The Cavs did indeed end up winning, but not until the Magic had pulled back the deficit, and taken the lead being up by 2 with 1 second left. The last-second heroics by Lebron James that I mentioned in my post after game one happened this time, with the King hitting a three-pointer as the clock ran out. Very exciting stuff, and although my green was larger on the Magic, it was an excellent outcome for me.

Later today I am hoping to continue my luck with the League Two play-off final. Gillingham play Shrewsbury Town. Gillingham are higher rated, and have the better current form, and so are the value selection at 1.84 in the DNB market. Shrewsbury did have a big win over Gillingham early in the season, 7-0, but that was a freak result. Shrewsbury also do not win away from Gay Meadow too often.

No comments: