Tuesday 30 November 2010

Andreasnacht


As I suspected, and was confirmed by Talkie and my old NFL friend from Germany expekter, I had my Hoffs twisted up with my Kaisers. It sounds worse than it is - my doctor assures me that no permanent damage has been done.

The abandoned Brest v Lens game gets replayed tonight, with the price on Brest a little longer than on Saturday - 2.16 v 2.10. My investment stays on, courtesy of Betfair's rules, and a little top up is in order.

A strong draw is the pick in the Paris St Germain v Sevilla game this week. Valenciennes look value at 2.32 v St Etienne. I have Valenciennes at 2.15 for this, and Olympique Marseille are available at 1.7. while I have them at 1.58.

I didn't predict the 5-0 win for Barcelona last night, (I had them to win by 0.7) but then I don't suppose too many of us did. Barcelona will be happy to have extended their lead in the Cassini ratings.

'My' Utah Jazz made it six in a row, easily covering the 9.5 point spread v the Milwaukee Bucks. They play again on Wednesday night.

No comments: