Monday 25 September 2023

Unlucky 13

September is historically the worst month of the year for my net worth spreadsheet. Thirteen Septembers since I started tracking, and the average loss is £13k, not helped by the last four all ending up in the red. It could soon be five, but with just a week to go I'm in with a chance of green with the total down by just £1,000.17. At my age, I'm at the mercy of the financial markets, but going into the weekend I was hopeful that I could reduce that number to just the three figures.

Week 4 was a good one for the College Football System with eight wins and one push from the 11 selections. We'd only had six selections across the first three weeks of the season, but the total for the season is now 10-5-1.

In contrast to both the College version of the game and last week's NFL results, Week 3 was rather disappointing although it's not yet over. yet, and we had two winning bets on the Sunday Night game. Official updates once the Monday Night games are done. Once again, there are two this week.

For the second consecutive round of matches, the EPL Draw System had no selections. It's a rather quiet season so far with just five selections and two winners although the Luton v Wolves game was almost an official qualifier and may have been profitable for some readers depending upon when they looked at the prices.

No comments: