Friday 27 February 2009

Home System (1)


11 solid gold Home value selections for this weekend: Everton (1.51), Chelsea (1.36), Bristol City (1.71), Burnley (1.92), Brentford (2.18), Chesterfield (1.87), Rochdale (1.56), Cambridge United (1.94), Forest Green Rovers (2.1), Raith Rovers (1.9) and Cowdenbeath (2.04).

I have also backed the following Conference Regional League teams, but the liquidity is very poor so I doubt that I shall be matched on any of them.

Alfreton Town (1.63), Gateshead (1.97), Eastleigh (2.34), Hayes and Yeading United (2.64) and Team Bath (2.02).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you be backing York when they take on Weymouth this weekend? Everyone loves a chase!

Curly

Cassini said...

Very droll Curly. I think I shall be leaving this one alone...

Anonymous said...

Come on Cassini, you've got to have a tenner on Weymouth. I have been reliably informed that they are going to play a couple of over-14's this weekend.

Cassini said...

I would bet my bank that their entire team will be made up of over-14s! Just so long as there are no over-50s!